Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vicarious Pleasures (Sarah Kay - TEDx)

At times one gets overwhelmed by the sheer force of intelligence and vividness which is present in this world. I say this again that imagination is in details. It's noteworthy to hear her story which she narrates with child-like expressions and the details she plugs in helps us make those castles more stronger and more life-like. How aptly a user, Devinfrbs commented on this video, "I need to stop falling in love on youtube".

TEDxEast - Sarah Kay-Poetess/Storyteller

3 comments:

Hakuna Matata said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hakuna Matata said...

I watched this video already...its kinda adorable ;)

Its highly unlikely that a Martian robot would come to comment to on your blog so please remove security-code from your comment section :-| It drives me to the wall ! I've just entered it 6 times ... :s

HAQ said...

I've removed the word verification and I hope it solves the problem. Thank you for not giving up and I apologize for the inconvenience.